2019! A New Year which may mean a new you. If fitness and taking care of yourself is in your future, be sure to include enough Fontis Water
. Drinking water has numerous benefits, from lubricating your joints to helping you lose weight. Here are some quick facts about drinking water
Drinking Water Facts
- Adult humans are 60 percent water, and our blood is 90 percent water.
- There is no universally agreed quantity of water that must be consumed daily.
- Water is essential for the kidneys and other bodily functions.
- When dehydrated, the skin can become more vulnerable to skin disorders and wrinkling.
- Drinking water instead of soda can help with weight loss.
According to Medical News Today drinking water may actually help you lose weight if you drink it instead of sweetened juices and sodas. “Preloading with water before meals can help prevent overeating by creating a sense of fullness.” Some scientists even suggest that consuming more water can enhance performance during strenuous activity. Drinking more water can also boost skin health. With dehydration, the skin can become more vulnerable to skin disorders and premature wrinkling. All of these benefits helping you achieve a new you!
also reminds us that your body needs more water when you are:
- In a hot climate
- More physically active
To have the best water in metro Atlanta delivered right to your home or office, call us today at 678-494-1981.