Fontis Water. Drinking water has numerous benefits, from lubricating your joints to helping you lose weight. Here are some quick facts about drinking water.
Drinking Water Facts
- Adult humans are 60 percent water, and our blood is 90 percent water.
- There is no universally agreed quantity of water that must be consumed daily.
- Water is essential for the kidneys and other bodily functions.
- When dehydrated, the skin can become more vulnerable to skin disorders and wrinkling.
- Drinking water instead of soda can help with weight loss.
- In a hot climate
- More physically active