Water. Plain and simple we need it to survive, but there are a few important reasons why everyone should drink water.
- Increases energy and relieves fatigue – Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. A bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
- Helps expel toxins – Drinking an adequate amount of water helps to remove water soluble toxins from the body by sweat and through the kidneys. Water flushes your system and cleanses the body clean of certain toxic waste products.
- Improves your mental abilities – Drinking more water and keeping the body well hydrated have shown to help people to improve their cognitive abilities and mental functioning. On the other hand, dehydration reduces the brain’s capacity for short term memory.
- Prevents sore joints – Proper hydration helps keep your joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely. (mindbodygreen.com)
- Prevent headaches – Sometimes headaches can be caused by dehydration, so drinking water can prevent or even stop that painful headache. The next time you feel a headache approaching, try drinking water.
- Helps you lose weight – Drinking more water gives you the feeling of being full. Often times when you think you are hungry, you are actually only thirsty. If you are wanting to lose weight, try adding more water to your daily routine!
- Makes your skin glow – More water means more color and better texture to your skin. Your skin is your largest organ in your body, to take care of it.
There are many great reasons to drink water. However, in our opinion, there is no better water to drink than Fontis Water. What sets Fontis Water apart is that it is pure, natural mountain spring water sourced from a cold spring nestled high in Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia. Fontis Water’s deep rock spring is located on nearly 400 hundred acres of family-owned land surrounded by unspoiled National Wilderness, protecting it from contamination by industry or agriculture. To learn more about Fontis Water, call us today at 678-494-1981.