Fontis Water! According to Women’s Health Magazine, “water may very well be the most underrated nutrient—especially when it comes to weight loss.” “Leah Kaufman, R.D., a dietitian with NYU Langone Medical Center’s Weight Management Program, even has her patients download an app, like Waterlogged or Water Drink Reminder, that will remind them to drink water continually throughout the day. “Drinking enough water is so easy to forget, but it’s critical to weight-loss success,” she says.”
Five Reasons to Drink More WaterHere are five ways that drinking Fontis Water can help you burn more calories, curb your appetite, help you lose those unwanted pounds and stay fit in 2018. (Source WomensHealthmag.com)
- It powers your workouts – If you’re dehydrated, both your workouts and your results will suffer.
- It increases your metabolism – Plain and simple, water boosts your caloric burn. That’s because every time you eat or drink, your body has to work to process whatever’s coming in.
- It helps ward off hunger cues – Often times when we think we are hungry, we are actually just thirsty. Quick grab that bottle of water!
- It boosts energy – When your energy levels are up, you slay your workouts, cut cravings, and are generally way more likely to be active.
- It keeps you from drinking other things – More water, less carbonated beverages.